The Maxi Chain Machine is very unique because of its out-of-round device that follows the contour of the pipe.
This makes cutting seam-welded, spiral-welded or out-of-round pipe no challenge. The Maxi is recommended for cutting a wide range of large diameter pipe and is a precision machine designed for maximum cutting versatility. The combination of the Maxi Chain Machine's three wheel positioning, with its triple-width chain makes it the most accurate chain driven cutting and beveling machine on the market today.
- Most accurate of the chain machines because of its triple-width chain.
- Out-of-round compensating device can be moved to any point on the torch arm.
- Regardless of whether it's round or out-of- round, this machine can be used to accurately cut seam welded, spiral welded and API Line Pipe.
- The rack adjustable torch support allows the torch to pierce pipe away from the cut line and then to move to the cut line reducing notching.
- Will cut vertical pipe or vessels 18" (457mm) and larger when used with the guide strips.
- Variable Speed Motorizing Kit available for 115 or 230 vac at 50/60 hz operation reduces grinding by 90%.
- Available with rack adjustable torch holder for 1 3/8 inch (35mm) machine torch with 32 pitch or metric torch rack.
- Chain Kits available for all standard pipe and tubing sizes. (Special sizes available on request)
- Maxi/Mini Motorizing Kit.
- Sliding Support for 2nd Torch. (Maxi or Mini)
- 1 3/8" (35mm) Torch Holder with metric Pinion.
- 9' (274cm) Flexible Drive Cable. (Maxi or Mini)
- 1 3/8" (35mm) Torch Holder with 32 pitch Pinion.
- 14' (427cm) Flexible Drive Cable. (Maxi or Mini)
- Coping Device. (Maxi only)
- Special Coping Device.
- Coping Device Template.
- Mini/Maxi Storage Box.
- Plasma Adapter.
- Grinding Tool Kit for US Grinder. (does not include grinder)
- 15' Extension Cord. (USA Model only)
- Leather Sheath.