Dependable and tough, the Saddle Machine was specifically designed for critical pipe applications that require a high degree of cut quality and accuracy.
Built to withstand construction fabrication and welding jobsite environments, the lightweight compact unit is an excellent tool for shop or field applications. Easy operation allows both experienced and inexperienced welders improve efficiency, accuracy and cut quality. This durable machine has been known for more than 70 years as the standard in the industry due to its long- life reliability and cutting accuracy. Models are available for pipe sizes 1 1/2"-48" (38mm-1219mm).
• The spacer bolts, located on both sides of saddle, give the machine the accuracy required when cut quality and accuracy is critical.
• Requires little or no operator skill or training to set up and achieve an accurate cut.
• The saddle, ring gear and cap ring are made of aluminum that is anodized to maintain accuracy and provide durability.
• Can be used with oxy/fuel or plasma machine torch with 1 3/8" barrel diameter.
• Up to 80% faster than hand cutting and grinding.
• Base machine.
• Fully adjustable torch arm.
• Torch carrier assembly - for mounting of torch arm.
• Spacer bolts or step spacers are required to mount the machine to different pipe sizes.
• Parts and operating manual.
• 6SA and 8SA also includes extension plate and spacers.
• Extension plate and spacers lower torch arm and torch carrier assembly in relationship to the surface of the pipe, so the smaller diameters can be cut with a 10" plasma or Oxy/fuel machine torch.
*Machine cutting torch and storage box are not included