The CNC Saddle System is one machine that replaces thousands of saddle templates, contour templates or paper patterns.
Our manual series of saddle machines help you to create precision shapes in minutes, not hours. The low current-draw electrical system that powers the CNC can be used with any common 15 AMP, 115 or 230 volt outlet.
• Our three models work on a range of pipe diameters from 1½” to 12”.
• Compact design and lightweight high-strength aluminum construction.
• Easily installed and operated by one person.
• Dramatically increases cutting speed and reduces or eliminates grinding.
• Complete field portability.
• 115 VAC/230 VAC CNC Saddle Machine with software.
• Fully adjustable torch arm.
• Torch carrier assembly - for mounting of torch arm.
• Parts and operating manual.
• User friendly Microsoft Windows based software and laptop computer.
• Heavy-duty storage container.