The MiniFit is an excellent tool for aligning random lots of small tubes, pipes and fittings up to Schedule 40. The clamp is extremely lightweight, easy to set up and adjust, and is small enough to fit in the welder’s toolbox, requiring no additional tools for operation.
This ingenious adaptation of our patented chain clamp design is perfect for light-duty applications. The Mini-Fit is tough enough to align 3/4" to 8" (19mm to 203mm) carbon or stainless steel pipes with a wall thickness up to Schedule 40 and will reform Schedule 10 pipe wall.
• LIGHTWEIGHT adaptation of standard chain clamp is perfect for light-duty applications.
• ECONOMICAL—Has the range of seven (7) cage clamps.
• ACCURATELY aligns any pipe or tube.
• Clamps available in steel, stainless steel and specialty alloys.
• Depending on pipe size, the DA-800 add-on jackbar can be added when additional pressure needs to be applied.